My name is Katharina and I’m a health and self-improvement enthusiast from Germany.
- B.Sc. Health Science (Technical University of Munich)
- Certified Life Coach (Achology)
- Happiness Coach (CPD Certificate)
- Resilience Coach (CPD Certificate)
- Reiki Master
In my teens, I struggled with a lot of health issues which derived from eating too much sugar and chocolate, fast food, not moving enough and drinking too much alcohol. Also, I started taking the contraceptive pill at a young age. All these factors led to hypothyroidism and insulin resistance, making me feel sluggish and tired all the time and causing problems with my weight. I later developed an eating disorder and body dysmorphic disorder which exacerbated in my early twenties and led to a major depression and social anxiety. I didn’t like myself, I didn’t leave my apartment except to buy food for the next binging attack while watching Pretty Little Liars. And I had no contact with anyone except my mother and my grandmother.
This was the starting point for my journey.
I adopted a plant-based diet and was able to cure my diseases without the help of medication. I feel so much better now than I did when I was a teenager. And even though I’m still not where I want to be with my weight, I am learning and trying and working on improving my health every single day.
Because I didn’t want to let my social anxiety rule my life, I started studying psychology, sociology and learned a lot about life coaching. And I was able to change my life completely. Finally, I began leaving my apartment again, made new friends, graduated and decided to follow my dreams. I want to help other people who have hit rock bottom and guide them through the process of taking responsibility for their actions and becoming their best version of themselves.
I am amazed by the changes that have happened to me by changing my mindset, my diet, and my lifestyle! I want to share my story and take you with me on a path to pure holistic health!
But even more: I want you to write your own success story and I will be there to help you along the way!
What I love
- Reading books about health, nutrition, psychology, self-development, Law of Attraction and spirituality.
- Learning. Just started my Master’s degree in Digital Media & Online Marketing. Also, I am learning NLP at the moment.
- Cooking. Usually whole food plant-based recipes.
- Eating out and discovering new amazing places. Favorite cuisines are Indian & Indonesian.
- Yoga and meditation. Usually Hatha or Vinyasa, but I also enjoy Kundalini a lot.
- Traveling. I would love to go to Thailand soon.
How I would describe myself in 3 words